March is made for buzzer beaters, upsets and "One Shining Moment." That is what March Madness is all about.
Beginning March 25th Idaho Sports Talk will try to take things to a different level with "Drop Madness." Over the years we have collected a number of sound bites that have become a part of the show. There is no better time to put the best against each other and see which one comes out on top.
Sure, it might not have the excitement of Weber State over North Carolina, but can a "Hang loose brah" reference win it all? Or can a PETA Lady come from a 2 seed to become tournamant champ? All of the following sound bites will be available to hear on KTIK.COM. The match-ups will be posted soon! The tournament will follow the usual format, however first round matchups will not come from within their own bracket. Listeners will be invited to vote on the match-ups on-air, at KTIK.COM and on our Facebook page. Get ready to play along.
The selection committee has made their picks. Here are the seedings for the "Road to the Final Drop" brought to you by ACHD Commuteride.
1. Where is Bush Hamdan
2. I need my beads. Where's my arabacus.
3. Fiesta bowl scream (2 point conversion)
4. Kevin Jurovich ties his socks
5. We seek things to give you some thoughts...
6. Hang loose brah
7. Coach Mike Massmussen
8. Ted Shashinski
9. Tiger Woods sex addition
10. Fire on the log
11. Chuck Bedardnick
12. Like a deer with headlights on
13. You're a Bowl Pig
14. Redskins Yankees game 7 of the World Series
15. Unanimous, by a 3 to one margin
1. Every morning when I wake up I feel a little bad
2. Ding Dongs
3. Buttcheeks were a little tight
4. I have a goat fascination. I like Goats
5. Lawyer: Can I ask you a question?
6. Derek Jeter is gorgeous
7. I just know what a fat sportswriter likes to do...
8. Lawyer: You are highly opinionated...
9. BYU Women
10. Wiener dog named Pebbles
11. Hey Prater are you kidding me?
12. Idaho Rant
13. I'm a transsexual sportswriter
14. kneeling on some pews
15. Man crush on Tim Tebow
16. Emporer of Garden City
Power Brokers Bracket
1. Larry Craig: Let me be clear...
2. Robb Akey: The plane didnt crash
3. Bob Kustra: Nasty and Inebriated.
4. Robb Akey: Smokin dope
5. Dan Hawkins: It's division one football
6. Gene Bleymaier accepts San Diego State job
7. Rod Jensen: ornery streak in you by golly
8. Pat Hill-not a good question
9. Milford Terrel : Tell Your Face-get excited
10. Butch Otter congratulates BSU on Super Bowl win
11. Robb Akey: Fiddle playin needs to get accomplished
12. Mayor Bieter: Gora!
13. Tom Cable-Idaho 1AA
14. Milford Terrel: Rod Spears
15. June Jones-recruits players in jail
16. Dirk Koetter: Boise is not a football town.
1. Ted Dawson: Gene Bleymaier would run naked...
2. PETA lady : Clamped donkeys
3. Channel 2 anchor: Someone sent out a decoy...
4. Ted Dawson: I've Never seen Mike Prater
5. Fan: Thats what it means to be a Bronco
6. Bart Hendricks: Some guys butts they just feel better
7. Brian Murphy: Rockin an old school wicker hat
8. Lee from Wieser-Rabbit Dying
9. Caller: Wilford Brimley not Oprah Winfrey
10. PETA lady: Horses retired to dinner plates
11. Ted Dawson: Dee Sarton's backside
12. Ted Dawson: 400 years-channel 7 ladies
13. Jerry Kramer: Meet Dennis Erickson
14. Ted Dawson: Come out to a Gymnastics meet
15. Female author: Amazing Journey
16. La Tech play by play man: 2 or 3 squirrels